Lominger's Competency Awareness
Self-awareness is the cornerstone of leadership. When you are self-aware, you are mindful of the impact that your emotions, your behavior, your communication patterns have on those around you. Strong leaders take time to reflect on their strengths and development needs. Is it time for you to do the same? Using Lominger’s Leadership Architect®, our session guides participants through a self-assessment using the 67 Leadership Competencies developed by Mike Lombardo and Bob Eichinger.
Highlights & Objectives:
Lominger’s research-based Leadership Architect® Competencies provide the foundation for this experiential learning workshop. A skilled facilitator will guide participants in completing a self-assessment against 67 Leadership Competencies and lead best practices sharing for leadership development.
At the end of this session, participants will:
1. Be familiar with the basis of Lominger’s Leadership Architect® and Lominger
Suite of products
2. Understand Lominger’s 67 Leadership Competencies
3. Obtain insight into their strengths and weaknesses leveraging professional
4. Brainstorm ideas on how to better showcase strengths
5. Appreciate ideas for developing weak competencies
6. Realize implications for over-using a strength
7. Consider impact of how communication patterns affect those around you
8. Create an Individual Development Plan leveraging proven development best
9. Commit to an Action Plan to achieve desired results
10. Understand importance of modeling new behaviors
Who Should Attend?
Appropriate for all levels, from individuals to team leaders to organization directors. Especially helpful for those who want to move their careers forward.
Lominger’s Competency Awareness is a four-hour instructor-led workshop. Contact us to learn more, or call 877-532-5257 to schedule an event for your business or to ask about our public sessions with open seats.